How to use
In spring gently fork granules into the top soil or mix thoroughly with compost.
- Established flowers and vegetables in the garden: Evenly sprinkle 75g per m² over the rooting area.
- Established ornamental and fruit trees: Evenly sprinkle 50g per every m of tree height to edges of the areas covered by the branches.
- Containers & hanging baskets: Sprinkle 25-50g per 10 litres of compost before planting. Use lower dose for pot sizes greater than 20 litres or for sensitive plants e.g. impatiens or young plants.
- New annual bedding plants, vegetables and fruit: Add 5-8g (the size of a tablespoon) directly into the planting hole and mix in with the soil prior to planting.
- New trees, shrubs, roses and fruit bushes: Sprinkle 25g per 10 litres of compost or soil around the roots, before covering with soil.
Ideal for all plants, indoors and outside. Perfect for pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders.
How often to apply
One application feeds for up to 6 months.
NPK 17-9-11 with magnesium and micro-nutrients.
Always wear gloves when gardening.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local/national regulations.
Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.