How to use
1. Press down the yellow spout and slide back the green overcap.
2. Flip the spout over.
3. Walking at a brisk pace of 1.5m/second, invert the dispenser so that the spout points towards the ground and the granules flow freely.
4. Maintain the spout at a comfortable height off the ground (at least 45cm). Spread across the lawn area in even strips. Avoid overlapping. When you stop walking raise the spout to stop the flow of granules.
Maximum individual dose: 35g of product per square metre.
Mowing - Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
Watering-in - If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Staining - Do not walk on the lawn until the product has been watered in and has fully dried, since moss killer can cause stubborn brown stains on clothes, paving slabs, etc. Brush off immediately if accidentally spilt.
What about children and pets? - In the absence of rain, Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 must be watered in, once the treated area is 100% dry they can go back on the lawn. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until 100% dry.
Where to use
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. It can also be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it’s applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally. Avoid drift onto flower beds and other neighbouring plants.
How often to apply
To be applied a maximum of twice a year with a 3 month interval in between.
Contains MCPA, mecoprop-P and ferrous sulphate.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.