Miracle-Gro EverGreen Shady Lawn Seed is ideal for creating a new lawn and suitable for over seeding or bare patches. With a unique mix of premium sports grade seed, as used by professionals, it is specially selected to create a fine premium lawn. WaterSmart™ grass technology grows strong roots for optimum absorption of water and nutrients.
How to use
Create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch
- Remove all weeds and stones and lightly turn the soil surface over. Level and firm by treading the soil.
- Shake the box to remix the seeds. Apply one handful per square metre (approximately 30g).
- Create a criss-cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Gently rake in and tread the seeds into the soil. Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
- Prepare the lawn by mowing it short, raking out dead grass, moss and debris. Apply a lawn dressing such as Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Dressing.
- In dry conditions, moisten the lawn.
- Sprinkle a small handful of seed for each square metre (25g). Lightly rake the seed into the lawn.
- Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.