GLOSS FINISH DASHBOARD WIPES
A quick and easy way to clean, shine and protect in one step, helping to keep dashboards looking like new for longer.Armor All Gloss Finish Dashboard Wipes use Armor All Protectant technology, which is designed to slow the natural deterioration of dashboard and trim. It is suitable for both plastic and vinyl.
Armor All Dashboard Wipes is a triple action product that:
- Cleans by removing the grime that can erode the surface of vehicles
- Shines and restores the original colour of the surface
- Protects surfaces by guarding against the harmful effects of ozone, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Does not leave a greasy residue on your hands
- Armor All Dashboard Wipes Tub features an exclusive Smart Seal “Twist & Lock” Lid to ensure that each wipe is moisture sealed for extra freshness and that the lid won’t pop open accidentally
WHERE TO USE
- Vehicle Interior: Dashboard, vinyl door panels, interior trim, console, vinyl or plastic visors, vinyl headrests.
- Vehicle Exterior: Rubber bumpers, plastic trim, plastic or rubber mirror mounts, rubber engine hoses.
- Non-Automotive Applications: Patio furniture, purses, belts, luggage, briefcases, boat seats, sporting goods, fibreglass.
- Wipe surface clean with Armor All Gloss Finish Dashboard Wipes to maintain appearance and protection.
- Repeat if needed.
- Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
Use only as directed. Not for use on floors, vehicle controls (pedals, grips, steering wheels), bench or cycle seats, cycle tyres, brake drums or other surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous. Do not use on or near clear plastic or plexiglass surfaces, glass (may cause smearing), fabric, woven materials or paint. Not for personal cleansing.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.