Doff Tomato Feed - with Seaweed & Magnesium - 2.5L
- The seaweed extract stimulates germination, rooting, improves natural plant health and helps the plant to withstand environmental stress
- Ideal for use with grow bags, giant planters and tomatoes growing in open soil, produces top quality and delicious full flavoured tomatoes
- Also ideal for flowering pot plants that preciate a high potash feed, this liquid plant feed with seaweed extract supplies many micro-nutrients, essential for maximum growth and better crops
- Application rate are 1 capful (15ml) into 7 litres of water
- Contains: fertiliser NPK 4:5:8 with added seaweed and magnesium Nitrogen for healthy leaf growth Phosphorous for strong roots Potassium for an abundance of flower and fruits Added mineral pure liquid seaweed extract and magnesium
- Sizes: 500ml (JG500), 1 litre (JGA00) and 2.5 litres (JGB50)
- Coverage: 500ml makes up to 233 litres, 1 litre makes up to 466 litres and 2.5 litres makes up to 1165 litres
- Use: March to September
- Boxed Weight: 3.2kg
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.