- Replacement cleaning head for the e-cloth Deep Clean Mop and the Aqua Spray Mop
- The Mop Head's special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
- 13.5cm x 45cm
How to Use
Wet the Mop Head thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the Head damp, with just water. Place the Mop Head Velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the centre of the head. During use, remove, rinse and re-attach the head as required.
TIP: Mop in an 'S' shape, maintaining the leading edge to prevent dirt being left behind. Also available: Dusting Mop Head - used dry to remove dust and loose debris.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash mop head regularly up to 60°C, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.