- AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is specifically formulated for roses, containing essential nutrients, biologically active mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria that help to build soil fertility to support healthy growth and improve flowering
- The nutrients in Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD have been scientifically selected and balanced to support the natural symbiosis between the treated plant rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi and essential soil bacteria.
- The product is in dry granule formulation and ideal as an early season treatment at the first signs of growth in spring. Apply a second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers and throughout the growing season.
- Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is ideal for your roses.
- Use 1-2 handfuls (25-50g) per rose bush apply evenly around the base, working gently into the topsoil and water well.
- Apply in spring at the first sign of new growth. Apply a second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers. For the best results Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD should be used within one year from opening.
- Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is NOT a substitute for using rootgrow™ at time of planting. For new plantings, or in poor soil conditions, we recommend using pure rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi applied close to the plant’s roots.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.