- AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is specifically formulated for roses, containing essential nutrients, biologically active mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria that help to build soil fertility to support healthy growth and improve flowering
- The nutrients in Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD have been scientifically selected and balanced to support the natural symbiosis between the treated plant rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi and essential soil bacteria.
- The product is in dry granule formulation and ideal as an early season treatment at the first signs of growth in spring. Apply a second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers and throughout the growing season.
- Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is ideal for your roses.
- Use 1-2 handfuls (25-50g) per rose bush apply evenly around the base, working gently into the topsoil and water well.
- Apply in spring at the first sign of new growth. Apply a second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers. For the best results Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD should be used within one year from opening.
- Empathy AFTER PLANT ROSE FOOD is NOT a substitute for using rootgrow™ at time of planting. For new plantings, or in poor soil conditions, we recommend using pure rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi applied close to the plant’s roots.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.