- Lock & Lock's unique patented food containers are 100% air, moisture and liquid tight
- Ingredients and food stay fresher for longer
- Made from polypropylene (BPA Free)
- Stackable design can create up to 40% more usable space in fridges, freezers & cupboards
- Four locking hinges for securing lid & easy opening
- Dishwasher, freezer & microwave safe(Reheat only)
- Wash before use
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and scrubbers.
- Silicone seal can be removed for cleaning if necessary
- Do not use a sharp object to remove.Â
- Unlock all four latches and loosen lid before use in microwave
- The container base and lid are microwave safe for reheating purposes only
- Do not use lid or base in oven, under browning elements or on stove top.
- Avoid overheating food high in oil, fat, sugar, or Tomato content to prevent permanent stains, pitting or other dangers associated with high temperature
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.