This easy to use moss killer and lawn tonic dilutes in water ready for application in a watering can or sprayer. It’s made from seaweed extract with added ferrous sulphate, and kills moss quickly and efficiently. The seaweed extract encourages re-growth of grass and gives it a fresh green lease of life.
- Seaweed extract with added ferrous sulphate.
- Soluble Concentrate containing 16.4% w/w ferrous sulphate and 2% w/w nitrogen
- For use only as a home garden lawn treatment.
- Simply mix with water in a watering can or sprayer.
- The liquid application saturates moss and kills it quickly and efficiently
- Seaweed extract tonic encourages grass re-growth, improves rooting and ‘greens up’ the grass.
- Ideal for organic gardening
- NPK: 2-0-0
Instructions for use
When to use: MOSS KILLER can be applied between March and late September.
Treatment is most effective during the Spring and Autumn.
For use on Lawns. Do not apply to lawns sown or turfed less than six months
ago. Do not apply under drought conditions, if frost is expected or if the lawn is
waterlogged. Do not exceed 310mls per 10m2. Do not apply within three days
before or after mowing.
How to use: For 10m2 of lawn, apply 310mls MOSS KILLER mixed with either
9 litres of water with a watering can or 1.5 litres of water with a sprayer. Ensure
complete and even coverage. If rain does not fall within 48 hours, water lawn
lightly. When moss has turned black, affected area should be raked to remove
Risk and safety information:
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not spray onto surfaces other than grass to avoid staining.
- Keep product away from children.
- Keep product in original container tightly closed in a safe place.
- Protect from frost.
- Wash out container and dispose of safely
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.