How to use
In spring gently fork granules into the top soil or mix thoroughly with compost.
- Established flowers and vegetables in the garden: Evenly sprinkle 75g per m² over the rooting area.
- Established ornamental and fruit trees: Evenly sprinkle 50g per every m of tree height to edges of the areas covered by the branches.
- Containers & hanging baskets: Sprinkle 25-50g per 10 litres of compost before planting. Use lower dose for pot sizes greater than 20 litres or for sensitive plants e.g. impatiens or young plants.
- New annual bedding plants, vegetables and fruit: Add 5-8g (the size of a tablespoon) directly into the planting hole and mix in with the soil prior to planting.
- New trees, shrubs, roses and fruit bushes: Sprinkle 25g per 10 litres of compost or soil around the roots, before covering with soil.
Ideal for all plants, indoors and outside. Perfect for pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders.
How often to apply
One application feeds for up to 6 months.
NPK 17-9-11 with magnesium and micro-nutrients.
Always wear gloves when gardening.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local/national regulations.
Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.