Miracle-Gro EverGreen Lawn Repair Kit repairs and improves bare patches in your lawn, with results in 5 days. This product contains unique WaterSmart™ for optimum water absorption.
How to use
Create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch
- Mow the lawn short, raking out dead grass, moss and debris. In dry conditions, moisten the lawn.
- Scatter a large handful of Lawn Food per square metre (approximately 30g). Rake well into the soil.
- Shake the box to remix the seed. Apply a small handful per square metre (20g) to over seed in thin areas, or a large handful (30g) for bare patches. Create a criss-cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Gently rake in and tread the seeds into the soil. Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
- In ideal condition when the soil is moist, grass will start to appear from 5 days. In less favourable conditions allow 10-14 days. Existing grass will start to darken in 7 days.
Ideal for improving thin, patchy areas and for treating bare spots on lawns.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.