How to useApplication by hand:
- Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per square yard).
- For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
- Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
- Results are quick, after 7 days the lawn will look richer in colour and the moss will start to blacken (any blackening of the grass is temporary). After 2 weeks, the lawn will need to be vigorously scarified (raked), to remove the dead moss, the grass will then re-establish.
- Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before or after application.
- Children and pets should be kept out of the area during application, Once the area has been watered and is 100% dry, then re-entry should be allowed.
Where to useFor use on lawns. Can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. Can be applied where bulbs are are growing in the lawn, provided it is applied when there is no bulb foliage above ground level.
How often to applyMaximum of 2 applications per year, with a 3 month interval between treatments. Any bare patches after application, can be reseeded 8 weeks later.
Fertiliser analysisNPK 14-0-5.
CautionsContains iron sulphate. Keep out of reach from children. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed stuffs.
If there is no rain fall within 2 days after application, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
The first 4 lawn clippings after application should be thoroughly composted for 6 months, before they can be applied as a mulch.
Please note: Do not walk on the lawn after application until it has been watered in (rain, hose, etc.), as iron sulphate can cause stubborn brown stains on clothing, paving slabs, decking, sleepers, etc. Any spillages should be immediately cleaned up and disposed of safely.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.