How to use
In spring for new planting: small plants in beds, borders, bare rooted plants and vegetable plots apply with soil preparation before planting. For bigger well rooted plants / bushes and trees mix with soil or compost and use as planting mix. Water well afterwards.
In spring for established plants and for reapplication during growing season: sprinkle evenly over the soil around the plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or hoe without disturbing the plant roots and water in thoroughly.
Where to use
Suitable for all plants around the garden. It is also ideal for top dressing the lawn.
How often to apply
A second dose or third dose can be given every 6 weeks, when plants are actively growing.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.