How to use
1. Shake well.
2. Using measuring cap provided, add 20ml of RoseClear Ultra for each litre of water in a pressure sprayer.
3. Mix and use immediately.
4. Spray evenly, to wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Avoid drift onto food crops.
5. To minimise the risk to bees, spray early in the morning (7-9am) or evening (6-8pm) when bees are less active.
Spray in calm conditions, avoiding bright sunlight, drought and frosts. Pesticide resistence in some aphids is widespread. Where resistant pests are present, this product is unlikely to give control.
On emptying container, rinse thoroughly by manually rinsing three times and dispose of container safely.
Where to use
Roses and other flowering and ornamental plants.
How often to apply
Repeat at 21-28 day intervals. If disease / aphids are already established, spray at intervals of 14 days. Where roses were infected with blackspot the previous season, spraying should start in spring as buds burst.
Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.