Shake well before use.
- We recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear.
- Use a clean sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose. Mix well before use. Loosen measure cap slightly, gently squeeze bottle until required volume is achieved.
- Apply Roundup for Lawn Optima at rate of 50ml in 5 litres of water to cover 25m², covering vegetation evenly. Hold the sprayer approximately 50cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds - avoid run-off.
- Wash hands after use. Wash equipment thoroughly after use.
For use on lawns, for the control of most common broad-leaved lawn weeds. Including the problem weeds such as Clover, Daisy, Dandelion, Plantain and Common Chickweed.
How often to apply
Use from April to September on lawns that are actively growing. For best results following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment. Avoid spraying in drought or frost. To avoid drift, do not spray in windy conditions. Do not use on new-sown lawns for at least six months after establishment.
Re-treatment may be necessary for well-established difficult to control weeds. Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments. Maximum number of treatments: 2 per year.
50ml in 5 litres of water will cover 25m².
- Avoid spray coming into contact with cultivated plants. The first 4 mowings of treated grass must be composted for 6 months before use as mulch. Scorching of grass can occur if product is over applied. Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
- Read label before use. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Protection during/in use: KEEP OFF SKIN. WASH OFF SPLASHES (IMMEDIATELY). DO NOT BREATHE SPRAY. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE. USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS.
- Storage and disposal: KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. PROTECT FROM FROST. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS.
- Environmental protection: Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not empty into drains. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Do not re-use empty container.
- For the UK only: Dispose of contents/containers to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in the dustbin. Contact your local council for details.
- For ROI only: Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.