Vitax Garden Plant Copper Mixture Protects Fruit And Edible Crops 175g
- For use on fruit and edible crops
- Protects plants from copper, manganese and zinc deficiency
- Simply mix with water for use as a leaf spray
- Vitax Copper Mixture is a blend of three vital trace elements for use on crops suffering from trace element deficiencies
- Copper deficiency can occur in beets, onions and top fruit on peaty, sandy and shallow organic chalk soils
- Manganese deficiency occurs in many crops including potatoes, beans and peas, beets, brassicas, carrots, celery, fruits and onions in peaty soils with pH above 6.0 and mineral soils above pH 6.5. Zinc deficiency can also occur in fruit grown on sandy soils with high pH and phosphate levels
- Copper Mixture can be applied as a leaf spray
- For best results apply during early morning or evening
- Do not apply in extremes of temperature, very bright sunlight or in drought conditions
- Capacity: 175g
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.