Promotes a succession of beautiful blooms
Vitafeed Flower and Fruit Feed is soluble and perfect for gardeners looking for stronger plants and brighter flowers.
A high potash feed, it helps to ripen tomatoes, onions, pumpkins and other vegetables.
Vitafeed Flower and Fruit Feed:
- Can be used throughout the garden to encourage flowering plants
- Frequently used for hanging baskets, planters and tubs
- Applied using a watering can or hose-end dilutor
- 500g makes up to 900 litres
For best results start using from planting out unless a slow release fertiliser has been added, in which case feeding should be delayed for four to five weeks.
Vitafeed Fruit and Flower Feed can be used weekly or as a feed each time you water.
If stored correctly, Vitafeed Flower and Fruit Feed will keep indefinitely and should be put away in a cool, dry place.
Vitafeed Flower and Fruit Feed is part of the specialist Vitafeed range.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.