Organic fertiliser for healthy root development
Bonemeal is a slow release fertiliser produced from sterilised bonemeal. It contains two elements essential for healthy plant growth - phosphate and nitrogen.
It is the slow release of nutrients over an extended period of time which makes Bonemeal an ideal fertiliser for a wide variety of crops and plants.
- Encourages healthy root development
- Ideal for bulbs, herbaceous plants, shrubs, roses, fruit trees and strawberries
The versatility of Bonemeal means it can be used prior to sowing or planting out, used as a top dressing for established roses and border plants in spring, and around fruit trees and bushes in autumn.
Although organic, the product may irritate cut or broken skin so always apply with gloves. Wash hands after use.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children and pets. If used in an area close to livestock such as cattle, deer, sheep and goats ensure the treated area is secure to prevent access.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.