Produces brighter roses and abundant blooms
Vitax Rose Food is a top quality rose fertiliser containing three major plant foods – nitrogen, phosphate and potash.
Together with magnesium and iron, they ensure roses develop healthy green leaves and abundant blooms.
Rose Food can be used for new roses, established and more mature roses or in an established rose bed. If applying to established and more mature roses, Rose Food can be used around the base of the plant in early spring and repeated during the summer.
Established rose beds benefit best when Rose Food is used as a top dressing applied in spring and then again in late May and early July. When planting new roses, Rose Food can be mixed with soil prior to establishment.
- Increases flowering and improves growth
- Forms part of Vitax’s specialist rose range
Store the fertiliser in a dry place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs. Please ensure hands are washed after use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.