Organic, ready-to-use pelleted bait
A ready-to-use bait, Slug Rid controls slugs and snails around all edible and ornamental plants.
Containing ferric phosphate, simply spread around plants at the first sign of damage.
- Fast-acting – slugs cease to feed immediately after consuming
- Once ingested, slugs slowly move away from plants without leaving an unsightly trace
- If used as directed, the pellets do not pose a risk to children or pets.
Suitable for organic gardening, Slug Rid should be used during late evening or early morning when slugs are most active.
Evenly scatter the pellets to moist, bare soil around plants such as strawberries, hostas, bedding plants, lettuces and cabbages.
Once laid, Slug Rid pellets will swell, absorbing water from moist soil which will attract slugs. After eating, slugs and snails will move away to die.
Always use plant protection products safely. Read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.