Size: 18 tube tub
How to use
Shake well before use.
1. Use either a watering can with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or a fine rose, or a garden sprayer.
2. Simply snap off (or cut open) the top of the tube and mix with 1 litre of water in a sprayer, or 5 litres of water in a watering can and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply evenly on the area to be treated. Ensure weeds and soil are evenly wetted (on areas of dense or large weed cover, ensure the product makes contact with the soil, to prevent new weeds from germinating).
4. Wash equipment thoroughly with water after use and dispose of washing or any unwanted dilute product on soil in a waste area away from drains and gutters which is not going to be used to grow desirable plants within two years.
Visible effects in 14 days. Weed death may take up to 28 days.
Where to use
Ideal for gravel paths and drives, along fences and walls. It can be used around established trees and shrubs. Apply carefully making sure the product does not contact the foliage or trunk of these plants.
How often to apply
Apply Weedol Pathclear Weedkiller to an area only once each year.
Contains glyphosate and diflufenican.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.