Size: 3 Tubes
How to use
Shake well before use.
1 Use either a watering can with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or a fine rose, or a garden sprayer.
2. Simply snap off (or cut open) the top of the tube and mix with 1 litre of water in a sprayer, or 5 litres of water in a watering can and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply evenly on the area to be treated. Ensure weeds and soil are evenly wetted (on areas of dense or large weed cover, ensure the product makes contact with the soil, to prevent new weeds from germinating).
4. Wash equipment thoroughly with water after use and dispose of washing or any unwanted dilute product on soil in a waste area away from drains and gutters which is not going to be used to grow desirable plants within two years.
Visible effects in 14 days. Weed death may take up to 28 days.
Where to use
Ideal for gravel paths and drives, along fences and walls. It can be used around established trees and shrubs. Apply carefully making sure the product does not contact the foliage or trunk of these plants.
How often to apply
Apply Weedol Pathclear Weedkiller to an area only once each year.
Contains glyphosate and diflufenican.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.