Size: 6 + 2 free
How to use
Shake well before use.
1. Use either: Watering can with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or a fine rose, or a garden sprayer.
2. Simply snap off (or cut open) the top of the tube and mix with 1 litre of water in a sprayer, or 5 litres of water in a watering can and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply the spray evenly to the weeds, to lightly wet the leaves. Do not walk on treated areas until spray has dried on leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
4. 25ml treats: 30m² annual weeds, 20m² perennial weeds, 14m² brush weeds.
5. Clean the equipment thoroughly before and after use. Do not use in galvanised or mild steel watering cans or sprayers.
Visible effects in 24hrs. Weed death may take up to 28 days (in cold weather activity is slower).
Where to use
Ideal for use on overgrown areas, around sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, paths and drives, ground clearance before autumn or spring digging, killing old lawns before reseeding or turfing.
How often to apply
For brush weeds repeat application may be required after 28 days.
Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until spray has dried.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.