Pelleted fertiliser to support growth and flowering
Clematis Fertiliser is a balanced, organic feed which helps to promote the growth and flowering of clematis and other climbing plants such as honeysuckle, passion flower and ivy.
Rich in natural nutrients, Clematis Fertiliser will encourage vigorous growth and prolific flowering.
- Rich in potassium and natural nutrients
- Ideal for both clematis and other climbing plants
Clematis should be planted in fertile, humus soil in shade where the roots can be well protected from the sun.
To prevent wilt, the plant should be transplanted six inches deeper than the starter pot.
Apply Clematis Fertiliser in March and repeat every three months during the growing season. Clematis Fertiliser should be sprinkled evenly around the base, worked into the soil and then watered thoroughly.
Easy to handle and apply, always ensure Clematis Fertiliser does not lodge on leaves and stems.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.