- Encourages natural sustained winter activity
- Specially formulated winter plant feed
- Helps to prevent leaf fall and leaf discolouration
- Makes 200 Litres
Dissolve 1 level teaspoon of crystals in 2.5 litres of water or 2 teaspoons to 1 gallon. The amount to be given will depend on the age and size of your tree as well as the pot size. The tree should be fed regularly during winter with sufficient to moisten the compost, but not to soak it. Roots will be kept more active with a water temperature of about 20°C.
Citrus are essentially outdoor plants that need to be protected from frost in winter, when they should be kept at a temperature of 8-15°C (45-60°F). If kept at house temperatures the lack of humidity may cause leaf loss. Inspect your tree regularly and treat any pest attack immediately by washing with a soapy sponge. When you change your clocks to British Summer Time, change to Summer Food for Citrus Trees.
Free measuring spoon and feeding guide included with every pack.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.