- AFTER PLANT ERICACEOUS Bio-active plant feed with rootgrow™ ericoid mycorrhizal fungi and beneficial bacteria is a tailored plant feed for the needs of all acid-loving/lime hating ericaceous plants. When planted directly into the ground ericaceous plants will benefit by being treated for the first 3 – 5 years whilst their root system and fungal partners develop.
- Apply Empathy AFTER PLANT ERICACEOUS on all pot grown and garden plans to encourage healthy blooms and lush foliage all year round.
Empathy AFTER PLANT ERICACEOUS is suitable for all the acid/lime hating ericaceous plants and contains a combination of ericoid and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.
Plants in the ground: Apply 1-2 handfuls (25 – 50g) around the base of the plant, lightly worked into the soil and water well. for larger established plants apply 2 handfuls per square meter under the canopy of the plant.
Container plants and topiary: Apply 2 – 3 handfuls per plant twice yearly. We recommend that once per year 5 – 10cm (2-4 inches) of soil are removed from the top of the pot and replaced with fresh compost. Add 1 – 2 handfuls when replacing the compost to keep your evergreens in prime condition.
Apply in spring at the first signs of growth, after flowering and as an autumn top dress for the best results use in combination with Empathy Seaweed Ericaceous.
Empathy AFTER PLANT ERICACEOUS is NOT a substitute for using rootgrow™ at time of planting. For new plantings, or in poor soil conditions, we recommend using pure rootgrow™ ericoid mycorrhizal fungi applied close to the plant’s roots.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.