- From spring through to winter, bulbs offer all gardeners a wonderfull chance to brighten up their garden with a beautiful display of colourful and delicate flowers.
- Bulb Starter with rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi is the perfect way to get the absolute best from your bulbs as the product is biologically active, and it has been designed to promote strong healthy plants that you can enjoy year after year.
- One pack of Bulb Starter can treat up to 50 bulbs.
- Shake well before use.
Use 5-10g for small bulbs or corms, 10-20g for large bulbs or tubers. One palm full is approximately 10g.
Place Bulb Starter into the base of the planting hole, backfill and water.
Follow the planting guidelines supplied with your bulbs, corms or tubers. Generally bulbs are planted two or three times their own depth into the soil with the bulb head facing upwards, ensuring there are no air gaps near the bulb.
Not all bulbs overwinter well in the ground and some summer flowering bulbs, for example Dahlias, should ideally be removed and stored in a dry, frost free place over the winter months.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.