- From spring through to winter, bulbs offer all gardeners a wonderfull chance to brighten up their garden with a beautiful display of colourful and delicate flowers.
- Bulb Starter with rootgrow™ mycorrhizal fungi is the perfect way to get the absolute best from your bulbs as the product is biologically active, and it has been designed to promote strong healthy plants that you can enjoy year after year.
- One pack of Bulb Starter can treat up to 50 bulbs.
- Shake well before use.
Use 5-10g for small bulbs or corms, 10-20g for large bulbs or tubers. One palm full is approximately 10g.
Place Bulb Starter into the base of the planting hole, backfill and water.
Follow the planting guidelines supplied with your bulbs, corms or tubers. Generally bulbs are planted two or three times their own depth into the soil with the bulb head facing upwards, ensuring there are no air gaps near the bulb.
Not all bulbs overwinter well in the ground and some summer flowering bulbs, for example Dahlias, should ideally be removed and stored in a dry, frost free place over the winter months.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.