For robust plants and vibrant flowers
For healthy growth and flowering of ericaceous plants, Azalea, Rhododendron & Shrub Fertiliser is perfect for acid-loving plants.
An organic-based feed with added iron, it can be used for heathers, conifers, magnolia, skimmia, camellia, berberis, hydrangea, pernettya, raspberry and blueberry plants.
This fertiliser is ideal for acid loving plants, helping them thrive in both neutral and acid soils, producing bigger blooms, greener leaves and robust plants.
Azalea, Rhododendron & Shrub Fertiliser:
- Helps prevent yellowing of the leaves
- Promotes robust growth and abundant flowering
- Easy to handle and apply pellets
For established plants, sprinkle pellets at the base of the plant and incorporate into the soil. Feed twice; apply the first dressing at the start of the growing season in March/April and again at first flowering.
Regular use of Azalea Rhododendron & Shrub fertiliser, supplemented with applications of Seaweed plus Iron or Sequestered Plant Tonic will help growing conditions.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.