- Suitable for all cacti and most succulents
- Cacti and succulents are a vast and diverse plant range, and popular amongst most gardeners.
- A low nitrogen, soluble fertiliser, Cacti Feed can be used to support growth of all cacti and the majority of succulents.
- Ideal for regular use throughout the growing season
- Can be used from March onwards
- High potash feed.
- The majority of cacti and succulents grow in desert conditions with dry air, sunshine, low moisture and with good drainage.
- This makes them hardy plants which can be placed on sunny or bright windowsills. Cacti thrive in these conditions, but some succulents prefer terrain similar to their natural habitat – rainforests – so need to be kept in shaded, humid areas.
- During spring and summer water regularly, allowing excess water to drain away. Cacti Feed should be applied every other watering.
- Cacti Feed can be stored indefinitely as long as it is sealed and kept dry. Always read the feeding instructions before mixing with water.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.