Promotes strong healthy growth and improved fruiting
Citrus Feed – Summer is a high nitrogen fertiliser developed specifically for all citrus plants.
Many citrus fruits, such as lemons, kumquats and limes are not hardy but can be grown in pots outdoors in summer and brought inside during the colder months.
Citrus Feed – Summer:
- High nitrogen content to support growth and improve fruiting
- Discourages premature ripening, fruit drop and leaf discolouration
- Apply weekly from April to September.
Citrus are hungry plants and need feeding regularly. In summer water freely but allow the surface to partially dry out before re-watering.
All citrus plants thrive in humid conditions but lemons and kumquats are more resistant to cold. Lime and grapefruit require warmer conditions throughout the year.
Citrus flowers appear all year round and the fruit can take 12 months to ripen, so patience is required when growing.
Citrus Feed can be stored indefinitely if sealed in an air tight container.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.