- Maintenance feed for the Autumn/Winter months
- Citrus plants flower all year round so ensuring they have the right nutrients during the colder months will help fruiting in the summer.
- A balanced, soluble fertiliser, Citrus Feed – Winter has been specially formulated to provide nutrient support to all citrus plants.
Helps prevent premature leaf fall and discolouration.
Carefully balanced to maintain growth.
Applied monthly between October and March.
Citrus Feed – Winter should be mixed with water as instructed and applied to citrus plants when the compost has dried out. Citrus plants should not be over-watered during the colder months.
All citrus plants should ideally be moved indoors during the colder months into a warm, humid environment such as a greenhouse or conservatory.
Citrus Feed – Winter can be stored indefinitely in a cool, dry place. Always read the label before applying and keep out of reach of children and pets.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.