Maintenance feed for the Autumn/Winter months
Citrus plants flower all year round so ensuring they have the right nutrients during the colder months will help fruiting in the summer.
A balanced, soluble fertiliser, Citrus Feed – Winter has been specially formulated to provide nutrient support to all citrus plants.
Citrus Feed – Winter:
- Helps prevent premature leaf fall and discolouration
- Carefully balanced to maintain growth
- Applied monthly between October and March.
Citrus Feed – Winter should be mixed with water as instructed and applied to citrus plants when the compost has dried out. Citrus plants should not be over-watered during the colder months.
All citrus plants should ideally be moved indoors during the colder months into a warm, humid environment such as a greenhouse or conservatory.
Citrus Feed – Winter can be stored indefinitely in a cool, dry place. Always read the label before applying and keep out of reach of children and pets.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.