For strawberries, lettuces and newly planted shrubs and roses
Biodegradable, Mulch Mats are a wonderful support for strawberry plants, lettuces and newly planted shrubs and roses.
Helping to suppress weed growth, Mulch Mats retain soil moisture and protect plant roots from extreme temperatures.
- Keep plants clean and protect against mould
- Act as a slug barrier
- Completely biodegradable.
Multi-purpose, Mulch Mats can be used for a wide range of plants and crops to protect fruits and low, ground-level leaves.
For strawberries, the mats keep the lower leaves and fruit clean and dry keeping the soft fruit free from botrytis – a grey mould. Mulch Mats are best to be used with strawberries when the leaves are growing well and flowers are beginning to appear.
Mulch Mats can also protect lettuces from slug invasion when leaves start to grow and shrubs and roses after planting.
Easy-to-use, after planting and watering plants carefully level the soil around the base. Holding the leaves carefully from the ground, the mat can be easily slid into place under the leaves.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.