Organic-based feed for healthier trees
Vitax Olive Tree Feed has been developed to specifically meet the needs of Olive Trees to give healthier plants with dense foliage and strong growth.
Organic-based, it contains added magnesium and trace elements which ensure a slow release of organic nutrients for healthier plants.
Olive Tree Feed:
- Can be used on trees both young to old, potted or planted out
- Provides extended nitrogen release
- Boosts fruiting.
Its unique formulation not only contains organic-based nutrients, but also provides extended nitrogen release to nourish the tree for longer and help produce dense foliage.
Easy to use, for established trees planted out in the garden, simply scatter the pelleted feed beneath the spread of the plant and lightly incorporate into the soil. If dry, water in.
For olive trees in pots, sprinkle a handful of pellets around the base of the plant early spring and water in if necessary. Apply a further application in June.
Always read the label prior to use.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.