Meeting the nutrient requirements of orchids
If you love orchids, you'll know they are relatively easy to grow but require particular attention, especially when it comes to providing the right feed and nutrients.
Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of orchids, Orchid Drip Feed is convenient and easy-to-use.
Orchid Drip Feed:
- A slow-release, liquid fertiliser
- Convenient and simple to use
- Each mini-bottle will feed an orchid for two-three weeks.
Available in packs of 10, Orchid Drip Feed can be used throughout the growing season and when potting or transplanting orchids to a new pot.
One drip feed will nourish an orchid in a 12-15cm diameter pot, or use two-three bottles for larger pots and containers.
To use, remove the tip from the drip feeder, invert and push the bottle into the soil. Water as normal. Partial to shade or filtered light, well-fed orchids will give a long-lasting flower display, brightening any home.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.