A concentrated high potash feed
Organic Liquid Strawberry Fertiliser contains naturally occurring nutrients and essential trace elements to support strawberry plants and other soft fruits.
A high potash feed, it provides a steady supply of natural nutrients encouraging strong healthy growth and increased yields.
Organic Liquid Strawberry Feed:
- Apply from spring for increased yields
- Contains naturally occurring nutrients
- Aids the growth of strong, tasty fruit
Strawberries can be grown in grow bags or tubs, in the vegetable and fruit patch or grown undercover.
Once planted out in a grow bag or tub, feed the plants with Organic Liquid Strawberry Fertiliser at weekly intervals. Outdoor grown strawberries and other soft fruit should be fed every 14 days rising to once every seven days once the fruits have set.
Strawberries under cover should be fed every seven days. Always read the label and keep out of reach of children and pets.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.