The premier fertiliser for fruit, vegetables, flowers and roses
An outstanding all-purpose fertiliser, Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser is a favourite amongst experienced gardeners and a ‘must have’ product.
Originally developed for the commercial grower, Q4 Fertiliser is the trusted choice for producing bigger, brighter blooms and bumper crops.
Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser:
- Apply throughout the growing season
- Contains vital plant foods and trace elements essential for abundant growth of flowers and crops
- An easy to handle, low dust, pelleted fertiliser.
For best results apply evenly to soil, preferably when it is wet. Q4 Fertiliser is perfect for roses either prior to planting out or for established bushes when it can be applied as a top dressing in the spring.
Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser should be applied to the growing media before sowing and planting flowers and vegetables. It can then be used as a top dressing once or twice during the summer months to encourage crops.
As well as using Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser for flowers and vegetables, it is also ideal for fruit, tomatoes and chrysanthemums. Q4 Pelleted Fertiliser can also be used on lawns prior to seed sowing or laying turf.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.