A soluble concentrate, SBK Brushwood Killer has been formulated not to harm grass but tackle tough weeds right at their roots to prevent re-growth.
A foliar acting herbicide, SBK Brushwood Killer can be used for the control of nettles, docks, thistles and brambles. It can also be used on broom, gorse, non-crop areas and used to treat wood stumps in the autumn and winter.
SBK Brushwood Killer:
- Can be applied to tough weeds and hardwood saplings from May to October
- Used on woody weeds from June to August
- Contains triclopyr
Once treated, a repeat treatment can be applied after six weeks. Allow six weeks between application and re-planting.
SBK Brushwood Killer should not be applied during drought or in freezing conditions. Dilute as per product instructions and keep away from cultivated plants.
Use plant protection products safely and always read the label. Keep out of reach of animals and children.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.