Glyphosate-free solution for treating tree stumps
- Part of the popular SBK range, SBK Tree Stump Killer kills tree stumps and their roots to prevent regrowth. It can also be used on woody weeds and hardwood saplings.
- A glyphosate-free option, SBK Tree Stump Killer is a soluble concentrate which should be used for the treatment of tree stumps during autumn and winter, avoiding April, May and June when the sap is rising.
- One 250ml concentrate can treat up to eight stumps
- Kills at the root to prevent re-growth
- Suitable for use on tough weeds.
- SBK Tree Stump Killer is intended to be used in grassland and non-crop areas. Avoid planted areas and if using for woody weeds, apply from June to August when the soil is moist and weeds are actively growing.
- Dependent on the hardiness of weeds or tree stump, a repeat application may be required after six weeks. Apply a maximum of two applications per season and allow at least six weeks between application and replanting.
- The diluted concentrate can be painted, sprayed or applied with a watering can. Both children and pets can be allowed onto the treated area once dried.
- Use from May to December,
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days