Corrects iron, magnesium and manganese deficiency
Plants with iron deficiency usually result in pale yellow leaves, poor growth and flowering. It is also one of the main reasons why rhododendrons, heathers and other ‘lime hating’ plants cannot grow well in chalky or alkaline soils.
Sequestered Iron Plant Tonic supplies the necessary iron together with magnesium and manganese to help correct deficiencies to enable plants to thrive.
Sequestered Iron Plant Tonic:
- Ideal for ‘lime haters’ such as rhododendrons and heathers
- Improves colour and vigour of all flowering plants
- Corrects yellowing of leaves
Applied evenly to the soil in early spring, one application will last all season. Simply mix a little of the tonic with water, stir well, then add additional water as per instructions before applying.
Sequestered Iron Plant Tonic comes in sachet format to ensure you use the correct amount.
As well as supporting ‘lime hating’ plants, Sequestered Iron Plant Tonic can also be used for roses, hydrangeas, currants, raspberries, strawberries, pot plants and other perennials.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.