A fast and easy way to remove algae and mould
- Summer Cloud Greenhouse Cleaner is part of the Enthusiast Range and is a fast way to remove lichen, algae and mould from greenhouses, glass and outbuildings.
- Covering approximately 6m2, Summer Cloud Greenhouse Cleaner is for outdoor use only.
- Summer Cloud Greenhouse Cleaner:
- Ideal for cleaning greenhouse glass prior to sunshade application
- Can be used to remove sunshade
- Primarily used for greenhouses and conservatories.
- If using Summer Cloud Greenhouse Cleaner to remove dirt and dust prior to sunshade application, always make sure it is applied to a dry surface.
- Spray evenly across the surface and brush away debris before rinsing. Allow the glass to dry thoroughly before applying sunshade.
- At the end of each season, sunshade should be removed in preparation for winter crops. Once again spray Summer Cloud Greenhouse Cleaner evenly until the area is thoroughly wetted and scrub the glass with a brush or similar equipment before rinsing off the loosened paint to leave a bright, clean surface.
Always wash hands thoroughly after use.
UK Shipping is free for orders over £99*. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on the weight and size of the parcel.
- Up to 1kg = £2.99
- 1-2kg = £3.99
- 2-5kg = £4.99
- Heavy Shipping 5-20kg = £5.99
- Multi-parcel shipments up to 50kg total weight = £13.98
- Additional Parcels will be charged at £6.99 per 25kg
Heavy carriage charges apply to UK Mainland only. An additional carriage supplement may be required for Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands (eg. Shetland, Isle of Man) and some regions of Scotland. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day. Orders will be sent via Royal Mail or with a courier, dependent on the contents of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.
*Free Shipping Exclusions
Any order that needs to be shipped on a pallet due to it's size or weight will be classed as a Bulk delivery. Due to vast cost differences of pallet deliveries dependent on location, it is not possible for us to automatically calculate the cost of a bulk delivery. For this same reason, some Bulk deliveries will ineligible for our Free Shipping Over £99 offer. We will contact you as soon as possible if this is the case.