Removes insect debris and gives plants a clean start
Winter Tree Wash is a blend of natural plant and fish oils for control of insect and aphid eggs on fruit trees and bushes during the dormant season.
Suitable for organic gardening, it can be used on both edible and ornamental crops.
Winter Tree Wash:
- Removes insect debris, dust and wax which insects can use to secure their eggs onto the plant or tree
- Clears the plant of eggs, larvae an nymphs of aphids and insects
- Works purely by physical means.
Controlling eggs and larvae laid by insects such as greenfly, blackfly and whitefly, Winter Tree Wash can be used on most fruit trees and bushes including apple, pear, plum, cherry and raspberry plus many more.
Winter Tree Wash should be applied during calm, dry conditions in the dormant period (November through to February). Preferably treat after leaf fall and prior to bud break in the spring, or test a small area 24 hours prior to overall application.
Particular attention should be paid to the crooks of branches or stems where pests may rest.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.