Designed for tomatoes and cucumbers
Grow Pots for Ring Culture have been specifically designed for plants where two sets of roots – a tap root and feeding root – are formed.
A perfect, bespoke solution for tomatoes, cucumbers, aubergines, sweet chillis, melons, chrysanthemums and other heavy feeding plants.
Grow Pots for Ring Culture:
- Help to retain moisture below the pot, reducing watering frequency
- Improves nutrient availability and reduces leaching
- Plants can be grown in the same place the following year without soil disinfection
Easy-to-use, plant each seedling into the pot and water thoroughly. Continue feeding throughout the growing season around two-three times a week.
At the end of the season simply cut off the tops of the plants and ease out the roots from the bed beneath the pots. The pots and contents can then be composted.
Each Grow Pot for Ring Culture contains six pots.
UK Shipping is free for all orders over £99. For orders under this amount the shipping cost will vary dependent on the shipping method required for the products in the order.
- Standard Shipping = £2.99
- Courier Shipping = £3.99
- Heavy Shipping (Over 10kg) = £6.99
Overseas shipping starts at £4.99 and varies dependent on the weight of the order as well as the destination country.
All shipping costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
The following areas may require a delivery surcharge to be paid. We will contact you before shipping if this is the case.
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
We will endeavor to dispatch your goods on the same day or next working day orders will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class post or with a courier, dependent on the total weight and value of the order.
- Standard UK Delivery - 3-4 working days
- Europe - Up to 7-10 working days
- Worldwide - Up to 28 days dependent on location
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the billing and delivery address is correct on their order, once dispatched we will not be able to amend this.